Rentals at Berlin Schönefeld and Berlin Tegel Airport
The Non-Aviation business at the Berlin airports Schönefeld and Tegel has become a great success in recent years. Sales space on Tegel Boulevard has been significantly expanded, making retail offerings much more attractive to passengers. Outbound passengers can therefore now not only shop at every gate, but also buy food and drinks.
Berlin Schönefeld Airport facts
- Over 20 shops, restaurants and services landside and airside
- Walk-through Duty Free/Duty Paid shop right after security checkpoints
Berlin Tegel Airport facts
- Tegel Boulevard – shop and enjoy. Open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Over 35 sales units, including 14 restaurants landside and airside
- Duty Free/Duty Paid shop right after security checkpoints
Our 'Airport Guide' contains all important information on the Berlin airports Schönefeld and Tegel. This is available to download here.